TARAFEED® Mix is a nutrients mix of chelated trace elements in micro granular form. It contains all the trace elements needed for the preparation of balanced fertilizer solutions for all kind of crops.
TARAFEED® Mix can be applied during the whole vegetative cycle for preventing trace elements deficiencies.
The application of TARAFEED® Mix enhances the Iron transport through the plant for reaching faster the demanding cells.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Horticultural crops: 50-80 g/hL
- Fruit trees: 80-100 g/hL
- Vineyard: 50-80 g/hL
- Kiwi: 50-80 g/hL
- Ornamental plants: 50 g/hL
- Horticultural crops: 5-10 kg/ha
- Fruit trees: 30-70 g/tree
- Vineyard: 10-25 g/plant
- Kiwi: 10-25 g/plant
- Ornamental crops: 1-2 g/m²
- Cereal and corn: 1 kg/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFEED® Mix is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
If mixed with calcium nitrate, it must be done in the following order:
- Add water in the recipient.
- Add TARAFEED® Mix.
- Shake 2-3 min.
- Add the calcium nitrate.
- Optimum nutrition for highly productive crops of quick growth.
- 100% active chelated and stable essential trace elements.
- Total solubility.
- Instantaneous dissolution.
- Easy handling.
- Quick and effective assimilation.
1 kg, 5 kg
- Water-soluble Boron (B)0.65% w/w
- Water-soluble Copper (Cu) chelated by EDTA0.28% w/w
- Water-soluble Iron (Fe) chelated by EDTA7.5% w/w
- Water soluble Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA3.5% w/w
- Water-soluble Molybdenum (Mo)0.3% w/w
- Water soluble Zinc (Zn) and chelated by EDTA0.7% w/w
According to Spanish regulations in force
Note: The information contained in this website does not exempt from following the indications of each product’s label.