TARAFEED® Mn-Zn is a mix of Manganese and Zinc chelated by EDTA in micro granular form, highly soluble, especially thought for the preventive and curative control of Zn and Mn simultaneous deficiencies in all kind of crops and soils.
The synthesis process of the chelating agent and the technology of the final chemical reaction used guarantee a complete chelation, assuring the maximum protection of Manganese and Zinc by the chelating agent. TARAFEED® Mn-Zn is particularly adapted for fruit crops, mainly citrus.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Horticultural crops: 100 g/hL
- Citrus: 70-100 g/hL
- Fruit trees: 70-100 g/hL
- Vineyard: 70-100 g/hL
- Ornamental crops: 50-100 g/hL
- Horticultural crops: 5-10 kg/ha
- Citrus: 4-6 kg/ha
- Fruit trees : 30-70 g/tree
- Vineyard: 10-25 g/plant
- Ornamental crops: 1-2 g/m2
- Cereal, corn : 1 kg/ha
Do not apply in full blooming or when fruits change their colour.
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFEED® Mn-Zn is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture. Do not mix with highly acid solutions. Do not mix with oils, Sulphur or alkaline products. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Essential micronutrients’ balanced input.
- Quick and effective assimilation.
- Total solubility.
- Stable and 100% active nutrients, without interactions
- Easy handling.
- Instantaneous dissolution.
1 kg, 5 kg
- Water soluble Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA6% w/w
- Zinc (Zn) chelated EDTA8% w/w
According to Spanish regulations in force
Note: The information contained in this website does not exempt from following the indications of each product’s label.