IRONFEED® 32 NK is an Iron deficiencies corrector chelated by EDDHA and Nitrogen and Potassium enriched.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Horticultural crops: 100 g/hL
- Citrus: 70-100 g/hL
- Fruit trees: 70-100 g/hL
- Vineyard: 70-100 g/hL
- Ornamental crops: 50-100 g/hL
- Horticultural crops: 5-10 kg/ha
- Citrus: 3-4 kg/ha
- Fruit trees: 30-70 g/tree
- Vineyard: 10-25 g/plant
- Ornamental crops: 1-2 g/m2
- Rice and corn: 1 kg/ha
In citrus, if mixed with TARAFEED® Zn it is recommended that the dose of this last one is 25% higher.
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
IRONFEED® 32 NK is compatible with most of the fertilizers commonly used in agriculture. Do not mix with very acid solutions. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Maximum impact against ferric chlorosis.
- Optimum effectiveness in the most difficult conditions.
- Increase of the stability and presence in the soil.
- Instantaneous dissolution.
- Easy and comfortable handling.
- Iron is essential for the biochemical processes.
1 kg, 5 kg
- Total (N) Nitrogen3% w/w
- Organic nitrogen (N)3% w/w
- Water-soluble Potassium oxide (K2O)15% w/w
- Water-soluble Iron (Fe)6% w/w
- Iron (Fe) chelated by [o-o] EDDHA3.2% w/w
According to Spanish regulations in force
Note: The information contained in this website does not exempt from following the indications of each product’s label.